I’m a proud resident of Southern Wake County since 1992. When my husband and I settled in the area, Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs were much smaller towns. Over the years, we have experience unprecedented growth, with more residents and businesses moving in our area every day.
As a prior Councilwoman of 4 years on the Holly Springs Town Council, I appreciate the many benefits that come with growing communities. I recognize the many challenges of that level of growth, as well.
I’m running for District 37 to make sure that our towns continue to provide the opportunity for a great quality of life. To strive for that opportunity, I’m ready to:
- Work to fully fund our our public schools
- Protect and preserve our local environment and community history
- Make healthcare accessible and affordable for all
- Expand and protect voting rights
- Champion community safety for everyone
Please join our campaign to continue to make Southern Wake County the unique gem in North Carolina.
Your neighbor and NC House District Candidate,